River Park Soccer Club (RPSC) strives to offer the opportunity for all eligible players to participate in our youth soccer program regardless of financial means or limitations. To this end, and subject to the availability of funds, RPSC will award financial aid to a limited number of players who demonstrate a financial or other form of hardship.
All applications for financial assistance will be kept confidential.
- Financial assistance is available for registration fees only. The player’s family is responsible for all other costs associated with playing.
- Financial aid applications may only be made by a family member of the player (not by an advocate).
- RPSC has a limited ability to provide financial assistance and applications for financial aid will be considered in the order received.
- Financial aid is provided for one season at a time—any player with a continuing need must reapply each season.
Criteria to be Considered for Financial Assistance
- Player’s family currently receives government assistance such as welfare, Medi-Cal, housing assistance, or free or reduced school lunch.
- Player’s family has financial constraints due to a disability or unemployment.
- Player’s family has other form of hardship as determined by the RPSC Board.
Note: RPSC may require verification of financial need to determine whether a player qualifies for assistance.
Financial Assistance Application
- A PDF version of the Financial Assistance application available here.
- Submit completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have any issues with downloading the PDF version, the Financial Assistance application information can be provided in a Google Form here.